Lifeworth is a specialist provider of care services, including complex care. We understand that living with any long-term condition can be extremely challenging, and can seriously impact on people’s independence.
You may be concerned that as your condition progresses, you do not have the dedicated support and care at home, to ensure and maintain the quality of your life and the only option will be to move in to a care home.
Lifeworth Care is able to supply Support Workers with specific skills, tailored to your complex care requirements, to support you to remain living in your own home.
We have a substantial record of success in providing high quality bespoke care in almost all social care settings, providing care for individuals with a range of needs including:
• Complex Care
• Palliative Care
• Stroke Survivor Care
• Diabetes Care
• Dementia Care
• 24 hour Live-in Care
• Learning Disabilities Support
We work to develop a detailed person-centred care plan in which all of your requirements will be identify. This enables us to tailor our service to meet your needs and implement a highly effective care service. The person-centred care plan is regularly reviewed with you to ensure that our care service is continuously adapted to meet your changing needs and preferences.
Our service is outcome based, we involve you in every aspect of your care, empowering you to have choice and control over your care, and we support you to live as independently as possible. We use a partnership model, by working closely with you, your family and other healthcare professionals involved in your care, to ensure that a consistent approach is employed to meet your needs.
We carry out an assessment of your care requirements, after which we provide you with a no obligation estimated cost for your proposed care package. Our high quality, professional care service is a cost-effective alternative to nursing or residential home admission.
Who can benefit from our Complex Care Service?
Our complex care service is most suited to individuals who:
- Have received in-patient treatment in hospital intensive care or high dependency units and are faced with a long-term recovery process.
- Have been discharged from hospital and have significant care needs that need to be continually monitored.
- Have received hospital treatment and are recuperating. You can be enabled to recuperate in the comfort of your own home.
- Suffer from degenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinsons, Multiple Sclerosis, Multi-neuron disease etc and have on-going care needs.
- Have complex care needs and are dependent on life sustaining technology.
- Have physical or learning disabilities and require long-term support at home
If you are unsure whether this service is suited to you, please contact a member of our Care at Home Team who will be able to discuss your specific individual requirements with you and advise you of what service will be most suitable to meet your needs.